Wrong usage of the name "Fedora India"

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:02:13 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Kulbir Saini <kulbirsaini25 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>     I think legaly there is nothing. May domains (e.g. http://fedora.org/ )
> are owned by others. And to be precise I am not publicizing something
> against fedora on my blog. I write about fedora all the time. And there are
> a lot of fedora <countryName> (checkout the list here
> http://proyectofedora.org/mexico/ ) blogs and websites.
Don't know about other countries but *yes* we have problems if someone
is using the name 'Fedora India'. 'Fedora India' means the whole
Fedora community from India, You just can not use that name for your
personal statements.

And you are using Fedora logo and telling there is no legal problem!!

Also please mail in this regard in the list as this is not a personal
conversation.

Kushal
--
http://fedoraproject.org