F9, FreeMedia and questions around it

Fri May 23 04:50:10 UTC 2008

Debarshi Ray wrote:

> Just send Fedora 9 installation DVD for i386 and x86_64 to the List of
> Contacts. x86_64 is more important because the i386 version is easily
> available thanks to Linux For You, FOSS.in, etc.. In fact can't we
> redirect requests for i386 when we know that a recent edition of LFY
> had just distributed it?

Re-directing to procure a copy of the latest LFY you mean ? Hmm.. I
wonder if LFY would like that to happen :)

The suggestion about sending the DVD media set to List of Contacts is
easily undertaken.

Can the folks on the list mail their postal addresses to
sundaram at fedoraproject.org and morpheus at fedoraproject.org putting
"Postal Address for receiving F9 media" in the subject ?