APAC ambassadors meeting on Sunday, June 8, 2008 at 10:00:00 UTC

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:43:56 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Hope you all are doing fine. It has been over a month till we had a meeting.
How about having another?

This meeting is absolutely necessary as we are trying to organise
ourselves and have a lot to discuss.

It is on Sunday, June 8, 2008 at 10:00:00 UTC.
So that gives us sufficient time to discuss things, plan, and make drafts.

You can check the timing here.[1]

As always, this is subject to change if majority have problem with the
date/timing.

Also I hope to see a few more people in the meeting. Last time only
7-8 people were present (we have 61 ambassadors).

See you there. :)

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2008&month=6&day=8&hour=10&min=0&sec=0

Susmit.

ssh