[fedora-india] [Announcement] Free Fedora 10 DVD available for Indian Ambassadors/LocalContacts. Submit your Requests.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 06:57:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Its my pleasure to let you know that Indian Ambassadors and LocalContacts
will be getting free *Fedora 10 DVD Media* from fedora-india when released.

Please submit your requests and media will be sent to you.

I am Bcc'ing all the LocalContacts.

=========
Details:
=========

# Only for India.
# You must be an Ambassador or LocalContact[1] for India.
# You don't have to bear _any_ cost for this.
# Once you get the media, when requested by someone, you *have* to
pass it's copy locally, We can take some burden off the freemedia
program by this.

Procedure:
Drop me a mail at susmit at fedoraproject.org with subject line "Media
for Ambassador/LocalContacts" preferably within *Seven* days.

Also, many thanks to Sankarshan da for organising this.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India/LocalContacts

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A