[Fedora-India] Request from Jaipur..

ankur sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 06:36:26 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 6:18 PM, pawan kumar sharma <
pawankumarsharma_2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> RESPECTED SIR,
>  I HAVE CAME TO KNOW ABOUT "FREE MEDIA REQUEST PROGRAM". I AM READY TO PROVIDE
> MY OWN MEDIA CD/DVD FOR BURNING FEDORA 10 LINUX. BUT WHAT TO DO, WHOM TO CONTRACT WHOM ? I AM
> RESIDENT OF JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN, INDIA. PLZ HELP ME. I GOT UR EMAIL ID FROM THIS LINK
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India/LocalContacts#For_users
>
> THIS PAGE ALSO CONATINS NAME FOR JAIPUR-- MR. Anirudh <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:acedip> BUT IT HAS NO CONTACT
>  DETAILS.
> PLZ HELP ME.
>

> hi,
Anirudh will probably put up his contact details in a while.. You can
contact anyone of the people in the list there.. If we arnt from your city,
you can either give the free-media programme a try by filling the form at
the start of each month or you can use the local contacts programme.. Under
the local contacts program you will have to mail an empty media to a
provider with a stamped return envelope..Ill try contacting Anirudh in the
mean time..
regards,
Ankur