[fedora-india] Is not fedora-qa same as review-o-matic (under plan)

Wed Oct 15 06:43:23 UTC 2008

Kushal Das wrote:

> yes it is similar. But we are much looking for a webapp, where people
> can come and see the results, also it should post the review result to
> the bug in bugzilla.

What can (perhaps ?) done looked into is setting up a web-based service
that can take as an input a BZ# (which is a package review request).
And, slurp the SRPM on the BZ#, run the tests automagically and produce
a report for the tests.

The posting of the review result to the BZ# is going to take some time
coming (in terms of gaining acceptance).

I, for one, would be happy to see a system where one can upload an SRPM
and after sometime out pops a report. As a first-cut prototype.