[fedora-india] Is not fedora-qa same as review-o-matic (under plan)

Wed Oct 15 08:53:03 UTC 2008

Debarshi Ray wrote:

> I think we should take this to the main fedora-devel-list at redhat.com
> list and let others also join in. This is important because the people
> associated with fedora-qa are usually there.

And I'd rather have some working code to facilitate a discussion that
has an objective rather than discussing for discussion's sake.

My take-away from the thread that I pointed out earlier is that there is
a need for a tool like this. However, the precise scope of the tool is
kind of undefined. Which has to come before the policy around the
consumption of the tool/service is brain-bashed.

Having r-o-m on hosted.fedoraproject gives a tangible placeholder to
everybody to provide suggestions, improvements and enhancements.

Right now, the tool is not going to be released into fedora
infrastructure anyways :)