[fedora-india] Is not fedora-qa same as review-o-matic (under plan)

Thu Oct 16 03:07:27 UTC 2008

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> True but there is value in gather ideas beyond what we have already
> thought about since the concern about the long review queue is a ongoing
> thing. FESCo mentioned review-o-matic briefly recently as well

I see enough examples of 'paralysis by over-analysis' first hand to be
wary of gathering ideas without having a tinker toy. Having a tangible
prototype allows for a better discussion, but /me talking more on this
would be bikeshedding.

In the end it is the decision of the
developers/contributors/participants in the project whether there needs
to be a long running idea gathering phase (which would then imply that
the current comprehension of the scope as defined by the established
guidelines is vaporware)