[fedora-india] Submit talks for Fedora Project of the Day in FOSS.IN

Wed Oct 22 10:53:14 UTC 2008

Kushal Das wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 2:33 PM, "Sankarshan (সঙ্কর্ষণ)"
> <foss.mailinglists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> How are we placed vis-a-vis the talks for PoTD ? Or, who all have
>> expressed and interest to speak/present/demonstrate/WorkOut and have
>> already pushed in stuff via CfP ?
>>
> I submitted one talk on liveusb hacking. Will submit the others asap.

Is it possible to track the following off a page on the wiki ?

- talk_name, submitter_name, state_of_proposal
- workout_name, submitter_name, state_of_proposal

Additionally, would be good to have an idea of who all are
attending/intending to attend FOSS.IN (irrespective of whether they are
Speaker/WorkOut Presenter)