[fedora-india] Kobold Project

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 22 22:01:15 UTC 2008

Khushbu Mohta wrote:
> "Sankarshan (সঙ্কর্ষণ)" wrote:
>
>     Hmm... so can this be used during FOSS.IN <http://FOSS.IN> for the
>     LiveUSB station ?
>

> Yes surely it can be used. We have removed all the possibles flaws and
> tested it. Soon we will add the persistence overlay also. I believe it
> will be a smooth ride in FOSS.IN <http://FOSS.IN>

One thing I would like to note is that, it is important we get this
merged as part of some existing tool like livecd-creator or
liveusb-creator. Independent scripts are great to prototype and get
started but will rot if let as a isolated development.

Jeremy Katz, Luke Macken or others? could offer some feedback on this.