[fedora-india] Need help!

Prakhar Agarwal prakhar.jiit at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 17:33:39 UTC 2008

Hello guys!
I have planned to start-up a LUG in my university. The first major event
that I want to organize will be in upcoming 15 days. I wish to give a host
of presentations. I have already collected all the important stuff from the
wiki: presentations/Sticker designs/posters and will soon order them for
printing. What I lack is the media. Nilesh(Electro Mech.) has planned to
give away 1500 F9 DVDs and I contacted him for 150 DVDs. Although, we were
in touch, I provided him with my mailing address and he also accepted my
request but I have not heard from him lately since almost 15days. The event
is almost around the corner. If anyone has some sort of contact with him or
maybe help me out with the media, it would be a great help. This quarter's
budget has already been decided. So, I can't really get help from there. I
require atleast 50. I will try to arrange some more locally if possible.

One more thing, Susmit, I need the source file of your presentation of
TechTrix. Thanks!

Cheers!
--
Prakhar Agarwal