[fedora-india] Questions regarding Free Media program

Kulbir Saini kulbirsaini at students.iiit.ac.in
Fri Sep 19 17:38:32 UTC 2008

Hi list,

     I am a member of Fedora FreeMedia LocalContacts program[1]. When I
get a request regarding free media (which I usually get via a personal
mail) should I update this wiki page[2] with the request and its status?

     Also can I have the addresses of the requesters for this month so
that I can help out the people requesting from Hyderabad? I couldn't
find then anywhere online.

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India/LocalContacts
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India

Thank you,
Kulbir Saini,
Computer Science and Engineering,
International Institute of Information Technology,
Hyderbad, India - 500032.

My Home-Page: http://saini.co.in/
My Web-Blog: http://fedora.co.in/

IRC nick : generalBordeaux
Channels : #fedora, #fedora-devel, #yum on freenode

believed to be clean.