[fedora-india] Re: [Ambassadors] Open Source program :FOSS

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 09:42:30 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:30 AM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/4/1 Rachit Gupta <rachit.tech at gmail.com>:
>> day 3: dedicated to give some hands on experience to linux newbies, session
>> will include Linux kernel hack workshop and beagle hack workshop.
>
> Are you sure you want to frighten newbies? ;)
> They learn installation on 11th and kernel hack on 13th?
> Please give this another thought.
>> This event will be conducted in VIT University Vellore
>> Tentiative dates : 10th,11th and 12th april.

Really? I recieved a mail sometime back from one of your Senior
Lecturers regarding a Linux kernel workshop on april 4th as part of
some fest. Am I clubbing two non-intersecting things here or is it
that the dates have been changed?

If it is April 10,11, 12 and if you can provide more details with the
sessions you would like to have, I volunteer to attend the same
(either 11th or 12th). I am landing in India on 10th morning and will
be around until 20th April.

Some topics I can help out with:
1. Setting up a Electronic Laboratory using Fedora (even other distros
if interested is not an issue)
2. Some basics on Linux kernel
3. Virtualisation Concepts (may be to an extent)

Let me know the possiblities.

Regards,
Aanjhan