[fedora-india] Re: [Ambassadors] Open Source program :FOSS

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:42:18 UTC 2009

> 2) There may be a lot of students who actually install Linux because
> kernel hacking is cool. We have students like that at NIT Durgapur.

Debayan,

We were just discussing this among ourselves. Our primary concern is,
we are not getting many new contributors from India. Maybe it's our
fault that we are not reaching the correct people.

So, if you have a number of students who are interested in kernel
hacking, I was thinking if you could please bring them here in this
list, so that we can connect them to proper mentors and get them
going?

I can ensure the connect bit, please bring them here.

Thanks for the great work.

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A