[fedora-india] Request for Sponsorship..

Rohit Gupta rohit.kgec at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 11:44:12 UTC 2009

We are forming a 'GNU/Linux User Group of KGEC' in our college. The
Final Details can be found here:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/kgeclug/browse_thread/thread/43d14f78c94f77c4

We have a 'free media program' for the members of 'GNU/Linux User
Group of KGEC'.
Our group is not receiving any funds for its functioning from the
college. So, we have applied one time membership fees and the head of
this group from college. If the group fund have less funds, it means
less overall activity like organizing workshops.
We also have a inauguration + FOSS Event day on 18th April 2009. It
also has a FAD ie, Fedora Workshop.
link: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/KGEC_LUG

So, we request fedora to sponsor our FAD and the 'Free media Program'
of 'GNU/Linux User Group of KGEC'.
Things we Request:
1)   100 Fedora 10 CDs and/or DVDs.
2)   Goodies like stikers and badges.
3)   Some Fedora fliers to be given to participants.

Regards:
Rohit Gupta
Fedora Ambassador, Secretary
'GNU/Linux User Group of KGEC'