[fedora-india] Re: Request for Sponsorship

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 14:26:57 UTC 2009

Hi,

My thoughts below:

--- On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Rohit Gupta <rohit.kgec at gmail.com> wrote:
| I measure Grand Success in terms of participants understanding FOSS and
| agreeing to use FOSS.
\--

IMO, this can be measured only three months after the event, to see
how many people still continue to be passionate in using and working
with FOSS, and not just for the hype of the event.

1. Have the interested participants from the 18th April 2009 event
subscribed to this list?

2. What have they been working on since the completion of the event?

---
| The number of participants also matter to show the
| world the Kick start.
\--

Sure, it helps in publicity. But, I would be more interested in the
participants' proceedings after the event.

---
| The Program will be a failure if we get no feedback after the Program...
\--

Not getting any feedback has nothing to do with a success/failure of an event.

nil is not the same as false.

---
| There will be Classes for Core-Committee...
\--

It should be the other way round. Core-committee should give
talks/workshops to others.

SK

P.S.: Please use a spell-check before sending an e-mail. Also complete
a sentence with a full-stop ("."). Please don't use "......".

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com