[fedora-india] Fedora 11 Networking

Mani A a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:49:20 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 11:10 PM, das <das at randomink.org> wrote:
> For quite some time now I am installing on machines with Rahul
> Sundaram's Xfce Spin on an USB stick. Can rp-pppoe and wvdial be added
> in that spin?

easy

> This problem is particularly serious for us who install on a lot of
> new users' systems with MSW already on it. So, in case of broadband
> the modem cannot be configured as router because the windows use part
> is always there. And if wvdial is not there what we are going to do in
> case of non-broadband users? My last two installations were on laptops
> connected by bsnl datacard, in tea plantations. So, in those cases F11
> cannot be done?

It is a minor thing for anybody with a little experience. The rpms are
present in the repositories
and can be installed after download with rpm -Uvh....

It is easy to make respins. The original kickstart file will require a
minor modification.
But we will need to distribute respins instead of the original release.

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani