[fedora-india] F10 documentation

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 03:48:18 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-04-18 at 07:45 +0530, susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> Can anyone please help?

hi,

Depends on what he needs.. If it's a F10 setup guide, you can always
save something like mjmwired's guide (its all on one page) and give it
to him..

or .. I haven't tried this one and I really don't know how good the idea
is :|

use wget to recursively download fedorasolved and give that to him ??

regards,

Ankur