[fedora-india] Help for Hosting Required

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 08:51:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

--- On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Rishikesh Sharma
<rishikesh at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
| When i tried to used my public ip 203.124.21.60 as nameserver for my domain
| csmanipur.co.in i get the following error message "Name Server does not
| Resolve"
\--

Reconfigure your e-mail client to use ASCII text, not HTML formatted
e-mails. You again top-posted. It was already pointed to you earlier:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-india/2009-April/msg00178.html

As much as you want to get things done ASAP, you have to:
1. learn how things work (so you can troubleshoot in future),
2. be patient to follow guidelines or HOWTOs to accomplish what you want to do.

There are _no_ shortcuts.

---
| zone "csmanipur.co.in." IN {
\--

In future, when you send configuration files, please change your
references to say foo.co.in, instead of the real name. Your Management
or Organization that you work for may or may not like you giving away
sensitive information to the outside world.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com