[fedora-india] nasm assembler problem

Hirak Sarkar hirak123456 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 14:41:12 UTC 2009

I want to get the out put of an .asm file which I assemble with nasm
assembler but after making the object file when I give the command to link
the *object* file then it gives an error in terminal
my command was * ld -s -o hello hello.o*
it should give the output file but show me the error message
                            *ld: i386 architecture of input file `hello.o'
is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output*
I think it is because of my 64 bit archi , but what will be the solution of
the problem.

--
Hirak Sarkar