[fedora-india] [Event Report] ACE College of Engineering, Ankushapur, Ghatkesar, India

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 14:11:08 UTC 2009

> 1. Formal, officially signed document for collaboration between Fedora
> project and the Institution. Sure, they can work without it too. But,
> this will give an Institution (a larger group) attention, and brand
> value that they can show-case.

I meant, MoU stands for memorandum of understanding. So, what
collaboration they are looking for? E.g, are they looking for
internship/project in fedora where students can participate? Or are
they going to adopt some curricula to be supported by fedora people?
There must be some definitive goal to be achieved out of it.

I don't know if I could express what I want to say. :)

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A