[fedora-india] For those who missed Paul Frield's blog off planet.fedoraproject.org

Sat Aug 29 01:23:07 UTC 2009

<http://marilyn.frields.org:8080/~paul/wordpress/?p=2693>

A few months ago I discovered a neat trick you can play in Anaconda, the
Fedora installer, and thought I would spend time writing it up and
passing it on, instead of   Imagine you have a USB hard disk with the
release tree available. It doesn’t matter what release, but let’s assume
it’s something new like Fedora 11 or Rawhide. You don’t have a DVD or CD
images available, but you want to run an installation from the USB hard
disk.

[... read on]

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay