[fedora-india] Screensaver building : help

Mon Aug 31 07:08:15 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Rahul
Sundaram<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I think this falls squarely into the scope of the design team. So
> redirect your question to fedora-design list unless of course you
> specifically want images related to India.
> I think, there is somewhat of a trend to post to fedora-india list
> queries just because you are from India. While it is good to see some
> traffic, don't do that.  Use this list only when the topic is somehow
> region specific - local events, team meetings, free media etc.

And yet there is an upside - I am fairly certain that a larger segment
of the fedora-india subscribers would not be subscribed to the various
lists. Or, they would be aware of them. A mail (like the one from the
OP) and, your response provides an implicit guide towards how to
project issues and, move towards solutions.

sankarshan mukhopadhyay

Sent from Raleigh, NC, United States