[fedora-india] FOSS.IN 2009 retrospective

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 09:42:23 UTC 2009

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 7:19 AM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Yeah. Difficult part is finding a list of such items that new potential
> contributors can get involved with. What would be the good entry points?

We must check where each of the current active Fedora contributors
started off? Just a short 2 sentence "What was the first thing you did
for Fedora? and why? "

IMO, we should be able to observe some sort of pattern and try putting
forward similar entry points somewhere on the wiki or work on such
points during FADs.

Though I am not active - My entry point was Fedora Electronic Lab, my
interest is electronics and hence that was the obvious start point.
The first thing I did is to patch Xcircuit (I think)

My two paisa :)

thanks and Regards,
Aanjhan