[fedora-india] FOSS.IN 2009 retrospective

sankarshan sankarshan at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 16 05:59:55 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 7:25 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I would like to get some feedback from Fedora contributors who attended
> the event on what went well and what we could improve for the next year.

Following the discussion in this thread (thanks to all those who
participated), I tabulated the discussion at
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sankarshan/fossin09_feedback>.
Please feel free to add/modify my interpretation of your feedback if
you feel that is required. Additionally, also try and identify action
points that we can put as ToComplete in the coming year.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>

Sent from Brisbane, Qld, Australia