[fedora-india] Fedora India : Meet on 20th Sunday? 1130 AM IST?

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 05:28:22 UTC 2009

--- On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Ankur Sinha
<sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
| The last was on the 6th of Dec and didn't see much participation.

There are good days and bad days. It will take time for things to
change. So, be patient.

| Please be there on the 20th at 1130AM for another fedora-india meeting
| on #fedora at Freenode.

Yes, good.

For Fedora packaging, you can also look into my presentation that
briefly addresses the .spec file and the tools and options used:

An old IRC log for the presentation is available at:

The sources are available at:

Simple workflow steps are available at:

| Agenda:

Add these to the agenda:

- We will need to hear the experiences of our most recent Fedora
packager, Arun SAG, a.k.a "zer0c00l".
- Share experiences from people running F12.

Shakthi Kannan