[fedora-india] Reminder : Fedora India Meet

Hiemanshu Sharma hiemanshu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 12:13:20 UTC 2009

On 12/19/2009 03:14 PM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A reminder regarding the Fedora India meet we have scheduled at 1200
> noon(IST) for December the 20th, 2009.
>

> The agenda as it stands currently:
>
> - Feedback on foss.in
> - zer0c00l's experiences ;)
> - Feedback on F12
> - New folks on the team can introduce themselves
> - Questions/queries.
> - Open floor (anything not on the agenda)
>
> If you'd like to talk about something that isn't on the agenda, please
> just come to the meet and use the open floor.
>
> I request all to please be present, even if you think you've got nothing
> to say.
>
> Another reminder, people whose blogs are not on the planet, please add
> them asap[1].
>
> Some reading for the meet:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate#IRC
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRC/IRC_Etiquette
>
> regards,
>
> Ankur
>
> PS - dronebl.org keeps banning me saying I'm running a SOCKS server
> which I'm not. It's something to do with BSNL, I think. In case I get
> banned from freenode (again), I'll miss the meet :(
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_Fedora_Planet

Hey Ankur,

Who is going to chair over the meeting?
Incase you have a problem, just use webchat.freenode.net :)
Another thing which I wanted to speak about was the packaging week that
is being planned, during the First week of Jan, starting Jan 4.
I am sure to be there, I just set up a reminder, I request everybody
else to set up a reminder on your phone (or just email me your number
and I would be happy to txt ping you) and to please please please be at
the meeting.

Regards,

Hiemanshu Sharma.