[fedora-india] A brief info about myself.

DHAWAL GUDA 1985dhawal at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 07:07:34 UTC 2009

Hello Friends,

  This is Dhawal from Hyderabad and have recently applied for  fedora
ambassador community.I am 24years old and am working as a network engineer
at HMRI(104) service at Hyderabad. After years of headaches of using Windows
I switched to fedora in MAY 2009 and since then never  have looked back.

I have started teaching my friends and colleagues the basics of Linux and
have encouraged them to use Linux on their home systems. I frequently take
classes  at home on the basics of Computer to school students who can't
afford to buy a computer.

Hope to hear from my mentor soon,

Thanks and Regards,

 G.Dhawal
9000014651

 [image:
?ui=2&view=att&th=125003f5590e3464&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125003f5590e3464&zw]