[fedora-india] Hello All

Surya Prakash Garg dr.suryagarg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 05:20:39 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I am Surya Prakash Garg, right now at Kanpur, India.
i'm 25 Years Old.

Currently, I am working as a Technical Head, with a Redhat Training Partner,
ICA Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Moreover, I also work as a Corporate Redhat Trainer.
But my area of interest is Fedora.
Dear , i want to be a Fedora Ambassador, for that i have sent a request to
fedoraproject.org also.

i don't know other Fedora Ambassadors from india, & to get to know them, i
have subscribed this list,

Please guide me , what else i can do with Fedora Project....!!

Moreover, i have planned to Emphasize , Open Source and Fedora in all of my
Technical Presentations & Seminars,

i also have filed a ticket #49, #50 at fedoraprojects.org ,  by which, you
may have a clear idea of my road map, *

Basically i wanna promote the Open Source at the Grass-Root level that is* *The
Students.*

*PLEASE I NEED YOUR GUIDANCE.....!!!!*

Surya Prakash Garg
Technical Head