[fedora-india] Events, Event Reporting and other stuff

Mon Feb 16 04:58:11 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:06 AM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
> How about these as add on...
>
> [7] No Event Page on wiki, NO allocation of fund.
>
> [8] Mandatory mail to fedora-india with details, and link to wiki page.

These are good. Although, having an entry on the event page of the
wiki does not guarantee allocation from budget. Given the stretch of
the budget, number of events etc, that would still require some
discretion.

I guess I should take some time during the day to add the complete
list to a wiki page. Would putting it under the Events Page be a good
idea ?

~s