[fedora-india] Help reequired for install fest in Kalyani Govt. Engineering College, West Bengal

Rangeen Basu sherry151 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:12:30 UTC 2009

> You can get media as Susmit told. But before that you just need to put
> up an event page (ex. for mukti:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/Mukti09 ) putting in
> details like what do you plan to do? expected audience? what all
> things you need like media, stickers, posters etc.
>
> And then put it up as Fedora Event here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents
>
> Announce the event on f-ambassador/india mailing lists with those web-links
> :)
>

> --best
>
> Arindam

Done whatever Susmit asked. The links are here.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents#Asia.2C_India.2C_Australia_Q4

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/KGEC_Install_Fest

Since I am still in my probation period, it will be a great help if anyone
else wants to attend the FAD in KGEC.

--
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury

sherry151 at gmail.com
!!!Windows is "micro"-soft[ware]..I like bigger things!!!