[fedora-india] Re: Fwd: [Ambassadors] Please REPLY to this mail (or you will be *removed* from the Ambassadors Country list.)

jose manimala josemanimala at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 13:36:34 UTC 2009

Hellos,
          Good to hear! I am jose manimala. I am working in chennai now and
helping out with linux contributions among my college students in kerala. I
also am a local contact but need the I386 Fedora 10 disc. So I am here and
would also like to hear from the other fedora abassadors here! Sorry I dont
attend the meetings but I am reading all the emails.

regards

Jose M Manimala

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 4:02 PM, Dhushyanth R <r.dushyanth at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh
> So some pruning is taking place after all.  Well even the rose plant
> needs to be pruned before winter in order to ensure that it continues
> to flourish.

> > Susmit plans to have an IRC meeting with the new and existing
> > Ambassadors primarily to share our plans and, work out where and how
> > we need a bit of help/guidance/hand-holding. I am sure that you will
> > find that session useful.
>

> Please be sure to inform the list *well* in advance, I often find
> meetings are announced just half a day before.
> If it's no problem, then please have it on some saturday. I also wish
> to have it as early as possible(if someone is not busy of course).
>

> regards
> R Dhushyanth

Jose M Manimala
Ph: +919790824111