[fedora-india] Re: [Ambassadors] Please REPLY to this mail (or you will be *removed* from the Ambassadors Country list.)

Arindam Ghosh makghosh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:09:31 UTC 2009

Hi all

I am Arindam Ghosh. I *live* with Fedora.

Being a Fedora Ambassador in Durgapur/India, it's wonderful promoting
FedoraProject to people around me. Some of the things i have been
doing for that:

* Organizing and/or being part of different talks, workshops and installfests
[http://arindamghosh.wordpress.com/category/fedora/]
.
* As a local contact, i burn Fedora DVDs and LiveCDs to people
whenever they require.
[http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India/LocalContacts]

* Also help out newer ambassadors to spread the good word about Fedora
and to know about different nitty-gritties about Fedora

* I also work in Fedora Packaging group.

* Assist my friends in different things/problems they are facing as a
power-user.

* Planning out a FAD at my college's technical festival Horizon'09 on
April 3-5, 2009. Will post more about that as things pan out.

--cheers

Arindam

--
Arindam Ghosh