[fedora-india] Anyone interested in Fedora-Medical (suggest better name) spin?

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:05:26 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:57 PM, susmit
shannigrahi<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
> But it is not the only thing needed.
> As I said, it is going to be a huge project and needs to be started
> from drawing-board.

Great initiative. Will definitely be a great success and if you don't
mind I would like to share some of my thoughts below.
It is very easy to get lost and start including all random health care
packages into the spin. Its important to define a criteria for a
package to be included into the SPIN. For e.g in FEL, the first
question Chitlesh asks when you say "Why can't we have this in FEL"
is, "Where does it fit in the design flow". This question immediately
and effectively removes all possible packages that never shall be used
out. Every package in FEL is part of a "Electronic Design flow
process", be it Requirements, Scheduling, Design, Prototyping, Testing
and final Signoff. So my point is its _very_ important to have such a
flow on the drawing board to not lose focus in the future. And IMO
should be done at a very initial stage.

All the best.

Regards,
Aanjhan