[fedora-india] F11 DVD for 32 bit

dilip khanolkar dilipkhanolkar at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 11 07:09:25 UTC 2009

Hi Arvind,

Thanks for your co-operation. I got 1 dvd but it would be much better
if i could get another 3 dvds. 1 would be for ashwin another
ambassador living in mumbai. And 2 others would be of much help for
getting the medias replicated on at high speeds. And ya about the
launch party we are planning it up on 1st august. So i surely need
some stickers before it. So that we can successfully replicate things.

Regards,
Dilip Khanolkar,
+919769107738.