[fedora-india] Are there any Fedora Ambassadors around/near to Jalandhar ?

sankarshan (সঙ্কর্ষণ) sankarshan at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 24 10:24:36 UTC 2009

Would they please contact the OP ?

/sankarshan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: swamy mahesh <mahesh.nitj at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 11:36 AM
Subject: hi !! help me out fedora ambassdor !!!

                                                               I want
to know the nearest fedora ambassdor to jalandhar or in punjab

hi ,

dis is Swamy Mahesh from NIT Jalandhar !! ! I am the head of
opensource event called OPENGEEST, an open source event at our colg
this septemberas a part of techNITI '09(our techfest !!!!).
Mr.Venkatesh Hariharan, Head of open source affairs REDHAT, is
attending the event to give a guest lecture !!!!!!! We are organizing
workshops,seminars,group discussions, ....n lots more. So i need
promotional fedora CD's to distribute at the workshop !! i want to
talk to the nearest fedora ambassdor if u are one of then PLEASE reply
me !!!

With regards,
H Swamy Mahesh.
Event Co-ordinator