[fedora-india] Sorry State of Affairs with F11 Installer

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:54:43 UTC 2009

I am downloading fedora 10 and 11 from weeks in hope to install it in
a couple of laptops but in fedora 10 every thing crashes and 11
doesn't even installs in parallel to windows. Although when I tried
using entire disk then it installed. I think there is problem with
partitions in fedora 11.
Can you tell me if from some where I can download a fedora release
with all bugs fixed. All the mirrors have releases with bugs (atleast
most of them)

--
Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/