[fedora-india] Sorry State of Affairs with F11 Installer

Ashwin Mansinghka ashwin_man at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 04:22:11 UTC 2009

On 26-Jul-09 1:04 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 07/26/2009 12:58 AM, Sudheer Satyanarayana wrote:
>

>> No offence meant to anybody in the community. But yesterday I suddenly
>> strongly felt the need for better QA and LTS.
>>

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Extended_Life_Cycle
>
> Would you participate in the current rawhide testing or in maintaining
> packages? That would help.

It is good to be positive and look forward to improvements in small ways.

But sometimes, we need to pause and reflect, when the larger image is in
doubt, to make far reaching corrections with reasoning and explanations.

Anyway, nothing is lost, let us look forward.

with Regards,
ASHWIN

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com