[fedora-india] Sorry State of Affairs with F11 Installer

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 26 20:00:05 UTC 2009

On 07/26/2009 11:54 AM, Sudheer Satyanarayana wrote:

> Thanks for the links. I am aware of various groups where anyone could
> join and help the project. Currently, I am hard pressed for time.
> I am trying to familiarize myself with package management. I will be
> glad to spend few hours every week in this regard.

That would be very welcome. There has also been some work done on
automating things that can be automated

https://fedorahosted.org/autoqa/

I have been reading
> the documentation from the Wiki and other places to learn about package
> management. I will be able to join the group once I get the basics right.

If you want any help, feel free to ask.

> It is surprising to see only 33 people in the list of people wanting to
> support Extended Life Cycle.

It's a recent proposal and not many people willing to do the work
involved in any of these matters. It has always been the case.