[fedora-india] [OT] TuxDVDs - Online Linux Distro Store Open

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 31 09:24:01 UTC 2009

On 07/31/2009 01:56 PM, Sameep wrote:

> TuxDVDs : The Best Online Distro Store <http://www.tuxdvds.com>
>
> The store is brand new and might have a few bugs. I would be grateful if
> members of the LUG would be kind enough to point them out.

Your about section is empty. Your contact section should include a email
address and phone number. All distribution pages should link to their
home page. The criteria for "featured products" is not clear.. You
should consider including Fedora Electronics Lab in your Fedora section
and most importantly you should be very explicit about what regions you
are willing to ship to. If this is specific to India, make that clear.

You might also consider sharing the profits with the projects in
question in some way.