[fedora-india] Leonidas

Gaurav Prabhu g5_fosslover at yahoo.in
Thu Jun 11 06:39:10 UTC 2009

Hello,
How many media you require?I too am from Mumbai. I can only provide you with CD's only.Regards,Gaurav Prabhu__________________________________________________Website : http://www.linux.gauravlive.comFedora India Ambassador

      Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/