[fedora-india] FAS accounts: Who is from India?

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 15:25:42 UTC 2009

2009/3/1 G <balajig81 at gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> I did check it today and i was unable to segregate Users based on
> country_code as country_code is not implemented in people_by_key() API as
> well as in people_by_id(). i tried changing the code of fas2.py and its like
> the FAS Server needs to be updated if i were to use people_by_key(). Hence i
> have kept it on hold.

I guess that was the case when I last checked. Will see if it can be
patched easily(on server side). Why don't you give a try ? If
interested check out fix and catch Toshio on #fedora-devel or
#fedora-admin for some help.

I would suggest: if it is easy, patch it up and send it to him and then chat.

Rakesh Pandit