[fedora-india] Calling the Local Contacts

kishan goyal fabhoneydew at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 16:39:12 UTC 2009

> The good folks who are listed at
> <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India/LocalContacts>
> : do you have the latest and greatest bits from Fedora ?
Yes, I have the Fedora 10 DVD Media as well as the Live CD Media and a
local repo that takes care of everything.

> Do you see any requests coming for the special stuff like FEL or, any
> other spin ?
No, I have not received any requests for the DVD/CD Media or FEL or
any other spin.

However, I, along with my classmate and fellow Ambassador, Ratnadeep
Debnath, have been fulfilling all the requests (Fedora 10 DVD Media
mostly, around 5-10 per month) from the students of Dr. B. C. Roy
Engineering College, Durgapur.

Regards,
KishanGoyal.