[fedora-India] Meeting Matrix [Re: Fedora Campus Ambassador Project]

Dhushyanth R r.dushyanth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:37:05 UTC 2009

Hi all        <9f45b2730903190438g461a3fecydc25ca57eb0b8b23 at mail.gmail.com>

>  <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> | How about Saturday late evening? (8-9?)
>>

> +1
> I'll be at college in the afternoon... so anytime in the evening would be
> fine.

Instead of +1s which I  have a hard time tracking, I think we should
try the bugzapper method of Meeting Matrix.....Will give a better idea
of when and at what time and how many people are free.

If nobody is to mind i have created a matrix ( This is my first Wiki
edit/creation- so don't come after me with stun guns for missing some
guidelines, though that may be helpful in some cases ;) )

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/India/meeting_matrix

     Sorry i didn't put other's names into it (selfish me).

regards
R Dhushyanth

Disclaimer: The writer blatantly copied the contents from
Bugzapper_meeting_matrix wiki without any regard for copyright , and
without acknowledging those who put their hard work into it.