[fedora-india] Event Box for India

Sun Mar 22 05:10:44 UTC 2009

2009/3/22 Shambo Bose <shambo.linux at gmail.com>:

> Can some kind of security deposit or something similar can be done to ensure
> the return ?

I have a different question : given that we'd like repeat runs of
Activity Days at places where they have been held once, would it be a
good idea to think of what can be done to help build an infrastructure
that facilitates that as opposed to doing up an Event Box ?

At this point, I'd like to know what steps are being planned at places
where Activities have happened ie. what next beyond the first Install
Fest ? How do you plan to chart out the first steps to contribution ?