[fedora-india] Event Box for India

Dipanjan Chakraborty chakraborty.dipanjan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 05:50:05 UTC 2009

> Can some kind of security deposit or something similar can be done to
> ensure the return ?
>

> That will look like people taking something out for rent. Like someone
taking a car for rent. The people who will be using the Event Box will be
from within the community and such an approach will not be conducive for a
healthy working environment.

We can do this: Every event will have to be led by someone well established
and long known in the community. The Event Box will be lent out only to such
events. Now, how do we quantise the 'well established' and 'long known'
nature of an ambassador is an issue to debate on.

--
Yours sincerely,
Dipanjan Chakraborty