[fedora-india] Event Box for India

Sun Mar 22 15:08:45 UTC 2009

So, here's another question? What stops events from being organized
with more agility? For example, (ripping an idea from Susmit) -
following up an install fest with a much tightly focussed event aimed
at discussing tasks and self assigning owners? Would that kickstart a
cycle of more involvement?

~s

--
Sent from my mobile device