[fedora-india] Event Box for India

Rangeen Basu sherry151 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 08:33:53 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Kushal Das <kushaldas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anything related to development ?

We will be showing them gcc stuffs and there is a python workshop.
Moreover, Debayan's talk will be addressing things like "how to get
into development", "how to interact with the community", "where to get
help" etc. I believe this will be enough for a first time. If we get
enough time we might as well present the "I want to do a project in
Open Source" by Shakti Kannan.

Did I answer your query about 'right direction' Sankarshan da?

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
<foss.mailinglists at gmail.com> wrote:

> A demo of:
>
> - how to develop in Java on Linux
> - how to develop in C/C++ on Linux
>
> a quick demo to Eclipse etc might also be good.

Will try to do these. C/C++ is already there. I think we can take care
of Java as well.

Regards
--
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury