[fedora-india] Event Box for India

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:18:04 UTC 2009

Hi,

--- On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
<foss.mailinglists at gmail.com> wrote:
| I have a different question : given that we'd like repeat runs of
| Activity Days at places where they have been held once, would it be a
| good idea to think of what can be done to help build an infrastructure
| that facilitates that as opposed to doing up an Event Box ?
\--

1. Were people informed about fedora-india mailing list, and have the
newbies joined this mailing list?

2. Were people informed about #fedora-india for support, discussion etc.?

I'd actually like to see local teams come up with their own creative
banners, posters, ideas for events. What goes inside an Event box
_may_ not apply to all audiences in all regions, unfortunately.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com