[fedora-india] Fwd: [Ambassadors] FAmSCo regional meetings schedule

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 20:47:20 UTC 2009

Everyone interested is invited.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Francesco Ugolini <fugolini at fedoraproject.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 1:51 AM
Subject: [Ambassadors] FAmSCo regional meetings schedule
To: Fedora Ambassadors List <fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com>

Hi,

during the last FAmSCo meeting [1] we planned a series of FAmSCo
regional meetings to have in-depth discussion with the most active
ambassadors in each region. This will give you and us the possibility
to understand what it could be done to improve the ambassadors
experience.

This is the proposed schedule for such meetings (dd/MM/yy):

02/04/2009 - NA
16/04/2009 - EMEA
30/04/2009 - India/APJ
07/05/2009 - LATAM

I invite all the interested to add the topics you want to discuss
(about your region) directly in this thread.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-March/msg00482.html

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

Susmit.